« 

I'm pregnant looking for adoptive family for my child.

I'm pregnant looking for adoptive family for my child.

send me an email if you are interested or know someone who might be interested.
vobrgxnxsvgk@sofimail.com

Married with no kids

Hello,
I hope that you are doing well, and that you are good. My wife and I are very interested in adopting a child. We have been together for 20 years, and have been unable to have children. We are both stable in our jobs, and we feel that we are missing something in our lives. We would love the opportunity to raise your daughter as our own and keep you involved in anyway. If you would be so kind to let us know where you are located. We hope to hear back from you.

Your child

Where abouts do you live
We live in Australia

Looking for adoptive parents for my baby

Hello Everybody, I am Leilla 15 years old and about 3 months pregnant. i am suppose to be due around May or early June. According to eco its a Girl and she is growing well. the father and I are both Caucasian and live in california in the Siskiyou County. We are both interested in letting our baby up for adoption to any serious family or person interested in adopting her. we will like to get a family before my due date as we do not have money for hospital bills and we pray God Answer our prayers by letting a lovely and adorable family contact us. We shall both signe adoption papers and give full right to the family and will be interested in an Open Adoption with us having the possibility to visit the child even once after a while. Just let us know if you are interested in getting her you can email us directly at my private email at
leillalov11@gmail.com or call or sms me directly at(786) 704-0875 if no answer when calling don't hessitate to send sms with your name and i will gladly call you back soon as i am available
thanks Leilla

Hi i seen your post. wondering if you have found anyone to adopt your baby.im interested.

by: zig66

Hi can u tell me if your in the US or not we are home study approved to adopt.

Another blind woman

by: kersneckety

You can't see any of the other messages in this thread, right?

Or even the one you are replying to, which says, pretty clearly:

THE FATHER AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA IN THE SISKIYOU COUNTY.

Now, of course, if you know of a single person in California who has ever or would ever say that they live in THE Siskiyou County, well, you're as Nigerian as lilleillalove11 is, I guess.

Heck, there are even AN EMAIL ADDRESS and A TELEPHONE NUMBER right there in the message you replied to where you can ask you questions.

Someone needs to tell whoever did your home study that they have made a huge mistake.

No one so moronic as to try to get a baby from one of the criminal con artists advertising fake babies on the internet should be allowed near a real human baby.

Baby girl

by: jaclyn2687

I would love to adopt your baby girl and have you involved!

Are you truly blind?

Do you speak English? Does the post you replied to look like it was written by somebody who speaks English?

"live in california in the Siskiyou County"
"letting our baby up for adoption"
"a lovely and adorable family"

WHO SAYS THAT?

CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA, THAT'S WHO.

Did you see the phone number and email address in the post you replied to?

Why in the name of all the gods did you not just USE THEM?

What are you posting in this thread for?

Hmmmm. To keep the thread up and running, to sucker more suckers in?

I truly don't know, but I truly cannot believe that anybody would be so unfathomably stupid as to reply like this.

Your baby

by: marion1382

How would the process be done
What if you change your mind
We live in Western Australia

Looking to adopt a beautiful baby from a young couple looking for loving adoptive parents..

by: vcrawford87

Hello, my name is veronica my husbands name is chad. We have been trying for 7 years to have a famioy we have been together 12 years... We actuallly already have a nursery ready and clothes and everything needed to adopt a baby girl.... I would to be able to chat about ur plan and our sister is a lawyer so we can save money and fees kn papers and we can help out with medical finances if still needed.. U can call if still looking... We live in california nprthern close to san francisco.... Once i hear bck i can tell u everything u would want to know abput us. But we are 29 and own our own house about to buy a beautiful house with a big pool and need a family to make our home and life together complete... 9256285295

Aw, that's so cute

Who would actually hand over a baby to someone so foolish as to fall for a scam run by international organized crime?

Not to mention to post their telephone number publicly on the internet. (If you want to reply to someone here -- you and all the rest -- why in god's name do you not use the PRIVATE MESSAGING function??? or in this case: the telephone number and email address IN THE DAMNED MESSAGE ITSELF.) And who is so apparently illiterate (your sister is a lawyer?) as to spell "your" "ur".)

DID YOU NOT READ THE MESSAGE I POSTED IMMEDIATELY BELOW THIS THING YOU HAVE REPLIED TO?????

Frankly, I have become convinced that a good half of the replies to these fraudsters are shills -- individuals whose function is to enhance the credibility of the fraudsters, plus make it look like there is competition for the goods.

But I continue to wonder what kind of silly person shops for a baby on random internet sites.

Speaking of which -- just how did you come across this particular thread on this particular website? Hmmmm. So very many do seem to do that. Heading into the 100s at this point. Going on for 3 years and counting.

And interesting: we've seen the "shanty.mama" email address and name in this forum a few times (see some of my other posts on that).

And here's a post by our good friend shantymama, late last month, using the exact same heading as the one you have replied to:

"I'm pregnant looking for adoptive family for my child."

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/I-m-pregnant-looking-for-adoptive-family-for-my-child/m-p/3089812

(for some unknown reason, the Second Life forums are also targeted for these scams)

and another, this one from "leanie":

http://www.babycenter.com/400_im-pregnant-looking-for-adoptive-family-for-my-child_14794171_13.bc?PageSpeed=no

So maybe you and Chad will realize the foolish error of your ways now. Or maybe you will keep shilling. I won't guess which.

Nah, you're as much of a fraud as the rest of 'em

Whatever that English is that you're speaking, it ain't Californian. Nigerian?

It ain't 15-yr-old girl English, either, that's for sure.

And how odd that you're in California, in "the Siskiyou County", and yet your telephone number, area code 786, is in Miami, Florida.

Damn, you fraudsters are stupid.

But then, there will always be people at least as stupid to give you money, I guess.

Here's a tip.

Stop posting in this thread. It just makes it totally obvious how you got to this website. From the Secret Handbook of Suckers for Swindlers.

By the way, anyone here who tries to contact a 15-yr-old girl to buy her baby had better watch out. The law doesn't really take kindly to that sort of thing.

I'm very interested.

I have spent years trying to get pregnant but have failed. I want to give a baby a home to enjoy and love. I'm located in Illinois. If you would like to talk, you can email me at 616610@sd206.org. Thank you.

Im 7 months pregnant

by: mppgnik

im from philippines and im willing to gve my baby for adoption im ok also with open adoption

Still needing a family?

by: crysgyar

My husband and I are trying to adopt. Please contact me if you are still needing a family for your baby.

I don't understand this ...........

Presumably, the person you have replied to should contact you by sending a private message through this system.

Why on earth don't YOU just send HER (him) a message that way yourself???

Please ignore all the information that has been posted in this forum about how ALL of these baby-selling messages are frauds. You obviously have money to burn.

Certainly don't ever consider using legitimate means to adopt a baby ... or, god forbid, a child in foster care in desperate need of a home and loving parents ...

Very interested

by: chuckylove0089

Wanting to know if u were still needing adoptive parents for your baby...My name is Cynthia and im from Texas

No, you're a criminal con artist

using the directory of places to post that is obviously used by all of you criminal con artists - which is why this three-year-old thread keeps getting criminal con artists posting in it.

And another idiot joins in

The person you replied to is a scammer, probably in Nigeria, who wants your money.

How much are you willing to give them?

Start the bidding now!

Looking for adoptive parents

Hello I am green set, 17yrs old gurl pregnant and will be giving birth around febuary 2017, looking for a adorable parents for my baby, interested in both couples or single parents and do not have any special needs like Sex,Age, Religion etc... the father and i will gladly pass over our right to you if you can assure to us that the baby will be well taken care of. according to ECO i will be given birth to boy so let me know can contact me directly via email at greenieset01@gmail.com or txtme at 415-663-7300 for more details about the babies

Intetested

by: chuckylove0089

Hi are u still looking to give your baby up for adoption

« 
More replies: 12345678910 Next

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  looking for adoptive parent(s)
by: achadwell
  Four month old baby for adoption
by: jenniferwamslew
  Adoption wish to give custody of my baby
by: larrymax6
  I want to give my baby up for adoption.
by: larrymax6
  Looking for adoptive parents for my friend
by: frida728
  I want to help a couple become parents
by: belinda746
  Seeking adoptive home for newborn (chelseakirl@gmail.com)
by: chelseakimgirl
  Baby for adoption before exams text 6014190014
by: hili2
  Looking for adoptive parents
by: mckim011
  Halimabenson1@gmail.com
by: taymccrory
Don't miss...
100 Quotes About Embracing ChangeGet ready for the summer!
What can you do with a chair to tone your bum?Our Top 12 Favorite Food Blogs