« 

Burping a lot?

I am roughly 11 weeks pregnant and for the last four weeks i seem to be buring a lot. This may sound silly but does anyone else get this?!

Kat x

Our partners
Advertising

Thanks!

Thanks for your responses. It is quite embarrassing when I'm constantly burping at work etc..!!!

K x

Yup *hic*...

...and not only that, I have indigestion all the time and it feels like I have a stitch, even when just sitting about.

It's pretty anti-social, but I am having to burp a lot! I can't understand it cos ordinarily, I would have to eat really fast or drink something fizzy before burping as much as I am now. I don't get how being pregnant can affect every little thing your body does.

It is normal isn ...

Gassy & burpy

Hi Kat

I am 10 weeks pregnant (first child) n ever since i found out that i am pregnant, i've been gassy at first and burping a lot til now, especially late afternoon and evening.

I read elsewere that being gassy is one of the strange symptoms of being pregnant. So i guess we r 2 strange mothers-to-be

Enjoy the prgnancy!

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Sick and paint
by: ellejaycee
  Could i be pregnant?
by: mum212
  Kavvy and kerrie
by: popsy25

by: brunette2110
  Scan
by: sarahx34
  Pregnancy signs - then no signs - what's going on?
by: sally2cats
  Miscarriage risk?
by: dmc76
  Implants & breastfeeding
by: stumpy1977
  What is the harm!
by: nat11003
  Anyone else due around the 24th of september with twins?!!!!
by: abi261
Special offers...
Don't miss...
8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season20 Things American Men Said About Kate Middleton's Hotness
50 Grey Hair Looks That Will Have You Dying Your Hair ProntoTone your back and bum with Ewa!