•  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

How to use a dildo

Ladys and soldiers,

My husband wants that I use dildo for our pre sex-rel, He want that I use it in the vagina and the anus like this girl, What must I do?

http://itissex.com/story.php?title=Sophia_uses_eve-rthing_for ... -_VIDEO

I think it hurts ...

Does he now!

I would ask him if you can try putting it up his anus first, and if he says no or looks horrified at the very idea, ask why it is not ok for you to do it to him, but it is ok for him to do it to you?

Do not do anything you are not comfortable with ever...

However, if you do want to try, using it in the vagina is fine and should not be too uncomfortable if he is slow and gentle. Dildo's are hard and rubbery and will not bend to fit your shape, therefore he must be gentle to prevent it from being painful.

If you want to use it anally, make sure he uses lots of lubricant and is extremely slow and gently and stops as soon as you say so. Do not move the dildo from your anus to your vagina as this will cause infection, it would be best to put a condom on it when using it anally and clean it thoroughly before using it vaginally.

Hope this helps and that you have the confidence to do what feels right for you x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Grinding techniques
by: happybwoi
  Turn ons??
by: olivia1162
  Golden showers
by: skizzi1234
  Anal sex
by: ibrahim0123
  Turn on techniques
by: vix24
  Please read, im desperate for advice on the matter!!
by: welshadele
  Why doesn't he like me enough???
by: sarah9913
  Lies
by: bandit126
  Losing my virginity tomorrow. please help!!
by: seal19
  Creamcakes?
by: freethinc

Copyright © 1999-2014 wewomen.com
auFeminin Group: aufeminin - enfemenino - alfemminile - gofeminin - sofeminine - ofeminin - Teemix - Joyce - Voyage Bons Plans - Santé AZ - Marmiton - Tiboo - Marmikid - Recettes de Valérie - Noms de famille - Toutes les villes - Parcours-Gourmand - Onmeda.de - Onmeda.es - HerVietnam - Bild der Frau - Netmums.com - News aufeminin - Etoile casting - Ad server : Smart AdServer