« 

How do i teach myself to squirt

hey.... i was wondering if anyone could help me.... i want to learn how to squirt... is it something you cn learn or is it something you can do or you cant....?

xxxx

I think

Some women do and some don ... just natural but women can learn. I've helped a few girls with techniques like relaxing, penetration angle, foreplay, etc. It depends on where your being stimulated.
http://www.metime.xxx/

Honey......

by: hannumon

i like your attitude.. so i wand you to spend with my long horse............. common baby......... smack my bottom

Will teach u without be pervert. txt me in prívate to get contact

Hugs

I think

i think twerking isnt allowed liek justin bieber isnt allowed and that we all should amire tommy van swaffelen for his great heroic efforts on the fields of justice and and and yeah freddie hickeringeru as nao calls his now! is really really great we need to admire these and not amire bcs i spelled wrong but i dont want to give the truth about squirting and stuff also you should kick tamesb from league of legends bcs he is wood material and likes to watch jeroens ... pic and kids dont send ... pics bcs thats bad and bad boys are bad and bald in their 30s and yeah thats all i have to say but for the people who are gonna read this if you are gonna grammar nazi about this i will slice your throat and buttfuck it in the anal and then you be like how could this happen to me i've made my mistakes and i am like you're the worst around i ... in my pants bcs of you! and you be like kanker kanker kanker aids

I really don't think it can b learned

I am what u call an intense squirter....I have never tried to do it...and honestly it's not something I want to do bcuz it drains me. Every time I have sex that is the only way I cum. A lot of chicks ask me how do I do it?..and can I teach them how?....and honestly I don't know what to tell them bcuz like I said I don't try...I can't help it *shrugs*...my advice would b...just b happy with being able to have an orgasm....there are females out here that have never experienced one before....if u are a squirter or not...just b happy

i think women got it or not. Perhaps for some women there are technics where it easier to get a squirt. But most women never will have one. If you ever think abaout it and waiting for it it stress you and you not getting it. Accept the circumstands of your nature and let it flow. Perhaps in future you got one without thing about it and you will be suprised.

Ask yourself why it must be and why you want to have one. Do you thing Sex ist better with it? You're only a perfekt 10 if you got one. No. Relax and enjoy your orgasm with or without

Hello sexy

Hello sexy you work on your g spot babes, my ex never used to be able to squirt until i used my big finger on her g spot and then she screamed and squirted for ages which got me really horny, so i had to masturbate over her, and then we used to have phone sex and told her what to do on her g spot and she used to always squirt as it is very horny on the phone when you know you cant have each other, but now were not together i have to take things in hand myself, unless you would like to have some horny chats sexy
Ged xx
Ged.h@hotmail.com

Squirting

You can definetly learn how. U just gotta know how to stimulate your g spot. After you find that its easy pickings.

I dont think

by: curiosityr1

I often reach the G-Point of my wife. She really has great Orgasms nearly every Time. But she had only squirt one time in her Life. We do not know why and why not again.

Sqirting

my wife did this years ago ,but i thought she was pissin on me. ~(fool me) just descovered it again, all you do is masterbate but to your knees apart or get your man to hold them apart just so you cant close them when you come, and hey presto a squirt happens, beware.... have a toweln handy as it really flows.hope this helps

If you can squirt...

This blog post is by far the best "how to" that I've seen...

http://lovinglyshared.blogspot.com/2012/11/squirting-success.html

Good tips and encouragement.

It's amazing and u can do it

it's all about the Gspot thingy ... it takes some time at first but You will get there ... I've learned from this guy who have a blog ... he teach squirting for couples ... I was with my bf :p it was AMAZING .. that's the blog: orgasmicfun.blogspot.com
I hope it's gonna work for u
K

Squirt

i'm an italian man. my woman is french. i get her with a finger,

fede

Hi baby

First of all you need to know yourself, you know how far you can get your sexual appetite. Play with yourself, be creative, imagine sexual fantasies. You control your body

From long experience, i honestly don't think you can...............

I've had two (maybe three - wasn't sure about the third) who genuinely had an ejaculation just as they were climaxing. It wasn't urine, even though it came from the urethra - it's a greasy secretion that smells (and tastes) like bacon fat. The one i'm not sure about probably just threw out abnormal amounts of vaginal fluid. You can't do it with a clitoral orgasm - it has to be via stimulation of your g-spot, so get your man to take you from behind in the doggy position, or face-to-face in the deep-stick position; anything to get the angle as wide as possible so that he's not merely sliding his shaft in and out, but banging away with his hammer at the front of your vagina. If that doesn't work, don't worry about it any more - it probably won't happen. Unless, of course, you can improve his erection - is it top-quality, rock-hard bone? If it's not, try dressing up to arouse him a bit further, or closing your legs after penetration to make the most of his girth.
Best of luck!! xx

Squirting

How i do it is play with my vibrator on my clit, soon as i feel im guna cum i pull away, i do this about 8 times and then it just comes out!!! Told all my friends this aswel and it works for them.

Best feeling in the world

Hope that helps.

xx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Erection trouble!
by: makeover55
  Please help me
by: jays55

by: cuitetim
  Excessive sexual desires