•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

How often should i take the arnica tablets?

Just wanted to know how often I should be taking the arnica tablets? x

Arnica

i took them 3-4 days before (think it 4 times daily) then 3 days after the surgery. (wait 24 hours til after tho) xxx

Hi hun

I was told to take arnica 14 days before and 14 days after my op hunny.
Trix
xx

by: linz34

Thanks girls. My ba is in a week so I was going to start taking them today, just wasn't sure how many times a day. x

Not heard of this

by: kate198521

shall i buy some? where from? what do they do?
thanks girls x

Hi kate

I was told to take them as they help with swelling and bruising. You can get them from holland and barrett, they cost about £5. Hope that helps. x

4 times

by: mum2daisy

hi the ones i have say to take them every 2 hours the 1st day for 6 doses then 4 times every day after that for 1 week.
they are ment for swelling brusing and help muscles to relax i think. xx

by: raspberryboo

Just remember not to touch them as the sugar pill is just the carrier and the anica is the coating. If you touch it, the arnica comes off on your hand. Simply pop the pill onto a tea spoon or into the cap and then drop it under your tongue.
And remember not to eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after you take your pill. Which is a right pain in the butt when you're taking your first 6 doses!!

Happy Healing. xx

Hypericum and calendular

by: raspberryboo

Are others you can take. Calendular helps you heal quickly and hypericum helps nerve damage. I took this when I had neuralgia in my face and within hours the pain had gone! xx

Thanks hun! Glad you told me that! I had no idea. x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  There gettin bigger
by: debikitch
  One week today!!
  Sunbeds
by: pinkypie1
  Update
by: milliebabie123
  1 year on is it too late to complain??
by: kerrielou

by: chelsee26

by: zoe1694
  My left boob still feels like a rock
by: milliebabie123
  Hospital bag??
by: njayne
  Half a stone heavier!
by: kate198521

Copyright © 1999-2014 wewomen.com
auFeminin Group: aufeminin - enfemenino - alfemminile - gofeminin - sofeminine - ofeminin - Teemix - Joyce - Voyage Bons Plans - Santé AZ - Marmiton - Tiboo - Marmikid - Recettes de Valérie - Noms de famille - Toutes les villes - Parcours-Gourmand - Onmeda.de - Onmeda.es - HerVietnam - Bild der Frau - Netmums.com - News aufeminin - Etoile casting - Ad server : Smart AdServer