Connect
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Anyone had ba with allen rezai recently?

I am seeing him next week, been quoted £4250 with Inspira implants and overnight stay at hospital. is this a good price? any feedback, Good and Bad would be much appreciated.
and does he use drains?

Nicola x

It's now £3995

Nicola, not sure if you've had your surgery yet but his christmas promotion started just after I had my consultation and the price has gone down to £3995. I'm paying more though cause I'm having my nose done at the same time.

do you mind telling me whatsize implants you're having or had, he's recommended 345 trf for me, I wear padded 34b at the moment. I want to look naturall but not too small. a D or DD would be great. x

Hi

I had my pips removed and replaced with Mr Rezai on monday.. Iv had hardly any pain and im now 5 days P.O im really pleased with his work and his care, iv had a call every day to make sure im ok and i go to see him weds for my check
Good luck xx

Oh

by: hayley1978

Forgot to say he doesnt use drains, my first surgery i had them but im so glad i havnt had them this time

He's brilliant

Mr Rezai replaced my pips and my sister had ba with him none of has had drains and he didnt discuss it with us during our consultations.

£4250 is a great price, as most places use the standard CUI and charge at least £500 extra for the natrelle inspira implants. I think his secretary did say this was a reduced price as he usually charges around 5k.

I've only positives to say about him and his nurse, Jayne. they're both so lovely and caring and I couldnt be happier.

let me know how you get on next week.

x

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Bad surgery experience? tell me your story so we can warn others.
by: paparazzlepics
  Am i wrong to be mad ?
by: hayley0412
  Just been measured oh my god
by: chloeolhc
  Mr meleagros..
by: newbie003
  When can i shower ?? xx
by: tc1511
  A letter ????
by: tc1511
  Ba first then uplift in 6 months
by: gempete
  The day i got my boobs
by: nettie2908
  Boob enlargement - best surgeons???!
by: triangleboobs

by: gempete

Copyright © 1999-2014 wewomen.com
auFeminin Group: aufeminin - enfemenino - alfemminile - gofeminin - sofeminine - ofeminin - Teemix - Joyce - Voyage Bons Plans - Santé AZ - Marmiton - Tiboo - Marmikid - Recettes de Valérie - Noms de famille - Toutes les villes - Parcours-Gourmand - Onmeda.de - Onmeda.es - HerVietnam - Bild der Frau - Netmums.com - News aufeminin - Etoile casting - Ad server : Smart AdServer