•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

What no cleavage???

PS said that I won't achieve a cleavage how do we all feel about that?

He did say

WITH THE RIGHT BRA I WOULD HOPEFULLY BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE A CLEVAGE BUT I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE AUTOMATIC NOW WE KNOW THIS ISN'T THE CASE. IT'S SO MUCH TO TAKE IN ISN ... ......ALL VERY EXCITING THOUGH.......

Depends on ...

... what your breasts are like to begin with. I can't get a cleavage, but I knew that would be the case because of the structure of my chest. The muscles finish too soon on my rib cage, meaning the implants, (having unders) couldn't be closer than the end of the muscle. My surgeon informed me of this at my consultation.

Also, it depends on where your nipples are. If the surgeon places the implants too far in, on some girls this will result in the nipples facing outwards.

Hope this helps.

Maria
xx

Maria

by: xxamberxx

yes, if the implant too far in nipples will not be centre on the breast.
i guess thats where wider implants come in useful

my cleavage is one finger width apart... if that
altho i did always get good cleavage with my unders when wearing good push up bra

Hi sue - cleavage

most women believe that cleavage is part of the parcel but it does seems not in many cases.

if your breasts are wide apart now then they prob will be po.

i went to dr badiali and he loves cleavage and promised me a cleavage he will die for lol

he used moderate plus implants on me as they are wider, so to create more of cleavage. altho the surgeon has to be v experienced in this or theres chance you end up with uniboob!

i also had overs this time and i believe you do get better cleavage by opting for overs.

i wore a boob tube the other day and i had a killer cleavage without even wearing a bra! maybe if you really want cleavage to ask you surgeon for moderate profile and overs

Hi

I had my ba in may and I am now 32D
I have no cleavage.. I can't even get one if I push them together with my hands.. I will never get one I thing and it sucks! I know a girl with smaller boobs than I have (no ba) and her cleavage is always in my face

Why not?

I was kind of hoping to get some sort of cleavage. Im having my op on tuesday next week and moving from a 32 aa to a 32 C or D (I hope). I had just assumed that a cleavage would be part of the package. At the end of the day, all the pics I have looked at on this site look absolutely fantastic and I will be just be happy to achieve something similar. Still, a cleavage would be nice....

Georgina x

Cleavage

by: kimhall

hi girls i was told at my first consultation i would not have a cleavage as my breast bone is to far apart.but my ps said with the correct bra should be able to get one.we shall see. was a 34a saggy pre opp.had 375 unders and at the mo 34d.post opp 2 weeks 3 days.

kim

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  So frustrating!!! 385 v 450cc
by: beckyboopy

by: katy1771
  Pics finally up for all you girls who are c/d cup post op (saggy/empty)
by: cazcarmen
  Girlie boobs
by: katydu1
  Loved to hear from pre op saggy empty 34b's to 335 overs
by: sue1908
  10 weeks scars dark
by: dawniedoll1
  Harley medical !!!!!
by: madge19
  Big boobies and flat tum tommorrow!
by: tinker1984
  Oh my god!! dent in my new boob!!!
by: emrussell1979
  Help - advice please
by: greta1232

Copyright © 1999-2014 wewomen.com
auFeminin Group: aufeminin - enfemenino - alfemminile - gofeminin - sofeminine - ofeminin - Teemix - Joyce - Voyage Bons Plans - Santé AZ - Marmiton - Tiboo - Marmikid - Recettes de Valérie - Noms de famille - Toutes les villes - Parcours-Gourmand - Onmeda.de - Onmeda.es - HerVietnam - Bild der Frau - Netmums.com - News aufeminin - Etoile casting - Ad server : Smart AdServer