•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Want to get my hopes up but dont want ot be let down again

hi all i went on the mumzone web site like i was told about and used chart to tell me when's best to conceive. i read it wrong thinking it was the 7th of this month but it was not its the been since thus ( good job ive had sex everyday lol ) strange thing is last night which was best time to conceive i had strange dream i was pregnant has anyone eles had strange dreams and then found out there pregnant baby dust to you all needing it xxxx

Hi

by: 123sammyjo

i finished my period the 20th April so should be on the 19th well i hope i dont i come of the pill 3 months ago and ive been trying to get pregnant. the site dates work out last 3 days was highest to conceive so im hoping i am but found the dream really strange xx

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Can anyone interpret dreams
by: cleoollie
  Why are we waiting!!!
by: archie31
  Anyone else really fed up
by: vic792
  Hiya
  Something to bring on af????

5 days late
by: la232
  Is the chore over??????
by: dixon1234
  She arrived!
by: nicke15
  Im back...whats going on
by: flossy21

Copyright © 1999-2014 wewomen.com
auFeminin Group: aufeminin - enfemenino - alfemminile - gofeminin - sofeminine - ofeminin - Teemix - Joyce - Voyage Bons Plans - Santé AZ - Marmiton - Tiboo - Marmikid - Recettes de Valérie - Noms de famille - Toutes les villes - Parcours-Gourmand - Onmeda.de - Onmeda.es - HerVietnam - Bild der Frau - Netmums.com - News aufeminin - Etoile casting - Ad server : Smart AdServer