•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 in
OK

« 

Post something about yourself so we can get to know each other...

I am also new to this forum, and I have been sitting here racking my brain, but I haven't really thought of something good to talk about. I think that each one of us should post something about ourselves, not just what we're interested in, but actually write about something...then we can all respond & get to know each other. Okay...Here is a little bit about me, and something that is going on in my life...

My name is Cheryl, I live in the U.S. in Washington (not Washington DC, but in Washington State just below British Columbia. I am 38 years old, married for 14 years and I have two children, a son who is 8 and a daughter who is 9. I work in advertising for a newspaper, and I am going to college on-line. The biggest thing that is going on with me right now is going to college. It has really been a struggle trying to work and take care of my family, as well as go to school. I am so glad that I can take the classes on-line, as I don't think I would ever get it done if I had to actually physically go to a University. I love music and films! I also love the outdoors, we are spending a lot of time this summer at the lake. So now, everybody respond, and the write something about you!

Hello

Hello Cheryl, it's admirable that you are managing your responsibilities of family, work and school. That is dedication.

I'm Jessica, 21 and just moved to Crawley from Hong Kong. It's been a big adjustment coming from the city to the countryside, from small to vast, from walking to cars. It's also quite a change just hearing to British people speak in person! That being said, I am also deaf however I can speak and read lips.

I've always had a itching for the arts, from drawing to crafts to photography. I'm planning to get a diploma so that I can get into the creative industry. Apart from it, I enjoy film and philosophy as well as travelling. If there's anyone who's willing to show me around London or the likes, that would be great. Feel free to message me by my e-mail strangelittlewitch@gmail.com if you're interested.

Hello cheryl

Hello cheryl how are you, i am ged and new on the site and looking for new friends i am 47 years old and single i work on a diving ship as a life support technician , i am from newcastle in england,
I like to keep fit and i play rugby and gold when i am not away at work,
Would love to chat with you
Feel free to get in touch anytime
Ged.h@hotmail.com
Ged xx

Contact

Hi
Well what to say, 27yr old girl from South Africa who just happened to be cruising some sites for a bit of advice and interest reading. Saw your post and thought, it would be nice to make contact.
Have a masters degree in zoology, enjoy the outdoors and try to keep fit now that I have managed to get that way.
Enjoy a good movie, but almost prefer watching them at home so i don't have to get dressed up. That is for dinner!
Well me in a nut shell.
Part of me anyway lol

Hi everyone

hi friends this is jessica... i m from san rancisco USA.... i m 19 years old and soon will be 20.. i love to make friends from all over the world... i m in college...

Hello

by: hamodeya

hi friends this is mohammed ali.. i m from Sudan staying india.... i m 24years old and soon will be 25.. i love to make friends from all over the world... I can speak also Arabic and English, am in college right now, this is my Email hamodeya2002@yahoo.com...

Hi!

Hello everybody! My name's Jessica and I've 15years old. I'm Italian girl and I live in a small town in mountain. I meet english friends because my english isn't well! Help me!!! Thanks JEKA

Looking for freinds

by: aydealmann1

Hi all,

I am 32 man now staying in Spain.I am looking for friendly and communicative friends;I can speak also french spanish and german.I would appreciate if i could meet some biz oriented ladies for more mutual collaboration.
Regards
Kari

Hi everyone

My name is Linda, I live in Bordeaux (south of France). I'm 18 and I live with my parents and my big brother. I've got a boyfriend for more than 1 year. (YESSSS lol)

Nobody answered to my post. So I wish I'll find some british friends here.

jabaliloo

Heheh

by: malgosia28

My gosh, this was funny!!!!! ( Yessssss)

Hello

My name is Barbara, I'm french but I have been in London for 4 months. I'm 32 years old. I enjoy London and I would like to meet new friends.
I have a question: where are you british people ? I try desesperatly to meet some of you. I meet russian, italian, hungarian, spanish etc... but no british...

Hello barbara

by: fleur170000

j ai essaye de t envoyer un mmsge prive mais ca ne marche pas (il est vide)
j ai 33 ans et j habite a londres depuis un ans et demi, en effet c est difficile de rencontrer des anglais car il semble au qu ils ne veulent pqs vraiment se melanger
si tu souhaites on peut correspondres sur mon email Fleur170000@yahoo.FR

a bientot

Estelle

Hi cherished!

Nobody can tell that I haven't tried any means to reach you
check your regular e-mail,please
all the best.
superkaki1

Hi washington lady!

Have You read my private messages ?
All the best.
superkaki1

Hi...

My name's Candy and I live in France. I'm 28 years old, soon 29.
I live with my boyfriends but we are not married. I work in a library. I love music and movies too. And I like books and my cat lol.

Hello everyone!

by: cherished1

Hi Candy,

I sent you a private message also. please e-mail me when you get a chance...

Talk to you soon,
Cheryl

Helo

by: maha277

Hi

My name is Francesca, I'm italian! I live in a small city and I work in an office..I'm 19 years old, but soon I'll be 20 (on 24 September) I have a sister who is 30, she has a son who is 9 years old (but she lives in uk since she was 19).
I work only in the morning, so every aftenoon I go to the beach, I love it!! I like swimming & having a tan.

Kisses

P.S. sorry for my mistakes!!

Hi francesca

How are you? I am so glad that you replied! That's the only way we will get this forum going and get to be friends. Wow, you are so lucky to be able to go to the beach everyday! I bet it is beautiful over there! Don't apologize for any mistakes in English, you are way ahead of me, I don't know how to speak Italian at all, so I am very thankful that you are even trying to write in English, and you write very well. I bet you must miss your sister. I just recently moved far away from my family, my family lives in California & that is about 1,500 miles away from me. They are coming to see me in July so I am really excited about that. I am Italian on my Dad's side of the family, my family name is Zunino. I know I have a lot of relatives in Italy, but I don't know them. My father's family has only been in America for 3 generations, I am not full Italian because My grandmother married an American,but I love my Italian heritage.

Really?

by: miciuzzola85

So you are a little bit italian! What a funny coincidence!
Yes, I miss my sister, but not so much...it's a strange story! She went to London when she was 19 and I was only 8 years old, so I had not so much time to know her...also becaus when I was a child I was so spiteful!!
She comes in Italy once a year, (in August) with her son, who doesn't speak italian (because his mother didn't teached him ) and so is very difficoult to talk with him (especially for my parents, they don't speak english!).
Thank you for your answer, you are a very kind person!

Kisses

Francesca

One more thing....

My e-mail address is cherylbrown37@comcast.net if you would ever like to e-mail me there. Enjoy your weekend. I forgot to tell you I also LOVE the beach & love to swim. Where I live the ocean water is too cold so we swim in the beautiful rivers and lakes. I lived in California for 16 years (my husband lived there his whole life) and we used to go to the beach every weekend. Our favorite beach was in Santa Monica. We moved from there to Washington only 7 months ago.

« 
More replies: 12

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Hello!
by: jasminelux
  Hello from italy!!
by: nicolelookingforfriends

by: inamost
  Italian man want to have friendship with uk women
by: alessandro51100

by: marta4menta

by: corrinla

by: ussef2013

by: flowersinherhair

by: maryvaphich

by: jennyj34

Copyright © 1999-2014 wewomen.com
auFeminin Group: aufeminin - enfemenino - alfemminile - gofeminin - sofeminine - ofeminin - Teemix - Joyce - Voyage Bons Plans - Santé AZ - Marmiton - Tiboo - Marmikid - Recettes de Valérie - Noms de famille - Toutes les villes - Parcours-Gourmand - Onmeda.de - Onmeda.es - HerVietnam - Bild der Frau - Netmums.com - News aufeminin - Etoile casting - Ad server : Smart AdServer