« 

I want a boyfriend for chat online

Hello guys, i want a boyfriend for chat online. My name is Anna and my profile id 94940 and personal photo there: http://partner.bridge-of-love.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=4f6ba00e1a438&a_bid=11110005

How to contact you

I'd really like to chat with you.
How to contact you? (e-mail, whatsapp, kik)

Help me

My name is Abdul Samad 18 years, i don't have family I live with my friend in her house, My country is Morocco, I get out of school, and then flee the country all my friends betrayal Morocco illegal immigration I always hide in the ship, but always finds the order I want to build the future I am poor I'm looking for here, I want a woman to help me to take care of me or marry me,

Girlfriend

Hiii!!I'm Brandon.plz giv me your no.contact me on 9987537879

Girlfriend

Hiii!!I'm Brandon.

Hello

i'm here

Contact me

I want a girl friend.. Whatsapp me @+91880906 7985.

Hi

Hi let's chat on whatsapp +1(408) 759-9998

Can we?

I am hear to chat the whole night hey.

I want true relationship

Hi dear . how are you . I am fine and hope same for you by the grace of All Mighty Allah . my name is Rameez . I am from india . my state is jammu and kashmir . I belong from kashmir . my city is srinagar . my whatsapp number is +919018477859 . if you wiling for true relationship then message me on my number . I am waiting.......?

Salut

How are you anna

Friendship

If you want add whatsaap 0096893978532

Krishnakumar

Hai anna I am krishnakumar from kerala india I intrest in your friendship in life time but not intrest in cheetting and etc pls reply me?

Ready to chat

Hi Anna..

I'm from Malaysia and would like to be your chat partner. WhatsApp me at 60134093292

Avinash

hi we can be good friends text me on whatsapp @ +919740216322

Iam looking for friend

looking for nice girlfriend.........,<3

I want to be your boyfriend

hey dear i would love to be your boy friend so reply as soon as possible

True and for long friends

I m looking for TRUE friends for long and pen pals. and learning. new languages maybe we ll meet someday) add me on whtaspp. +919807484735. or email me at. amitvishwakarma769@gmail.com

Ok

Ann me too you can add me up on whatsupp +2347037144566

Hi

I'm nihal if u are ready to be my friend contact me in
nihalkadher98@gmail.com

Hey

Hey dear

« 
More replies: 123

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by: sanrocks
  Im a normal nice woman, looking 2 chat with normal nice people, with no sex involved!
by: caffy5

by: crystalmason92

by: nuwan523
  Hi, i'm new to the uk and would like to make new friends.
by: jessioddie
  I'm a french girl who want to make friends
by: zoline23
  Hi polish girl living in scotland. looking for new friends from all around the world. to get my engl
by: kingaa26