« 

Missed period, lower cramps, front and back but 2 negative pregnancy tests

Hi there
Good morning to you all.

Can anyone shed some light, I hope so! during the Feb month, this year, I have experienced lower stomach cramps like I am due to come on my period, accompanied by lower back cramps as well. A week from then I was meant to come on, ie last weekend but havent done. These strange symptons I have never had as I am on the pill and normally come on my period ok, Then I get 2 day migraines before I am due on but again I have had nothing lately just the migraines, like I am just about to come on. This is really strange. I have never missed my period and had these lower pains before.

About 2 weeks ago, I went to the doctor, took a urine sample in, showed nothing, had a blood test, nothing and last night and a week ago I took a pregnancy digital Clear Bue test but nothing again. They say to take the test either when you are due or when you are late, so I have now been 4 days late and still negative test.

Its these strange feelings down there which are really puzzling me. On the Clearblue test again it mentions to take the test another 3 days afterwards as the results can again change, so will take on Friday this week to see what happens?

Really worried and nothing.....!! I dont have sore breats, or any other feelings just these lower pains...?

thanks for reading, anyone else had simliar symptons?

jx

Our partners
Advertising

I'm getting the same kind of symptoms

Hi I no how u feel. I was on the pill for ten years never missing a period then missed one but had a negitive test, so carried on takin my pill but had really bad period pains all month ( which I don't normally get for more than a day)
My next period was due which I also missed but still had a negitive test. I went to dr and he said to stop takein my pill to try and get a normal period. I came on for a day and still getting the cramps. My last little
Bleed was 3 weeks ago. Just deciding whether to go back to dr. The thing is we have decided to try for a baby now so I wanna make sure everything's ok,
Let me no how ur getting on would be good to hear another opinion xxxx

I have the same problem! (sort of)

my period was due this week and i had cramps as if it was going to start i am on the pill and i am always regular! on the day i was due to start i had a very small amount in the afternoon when on the toilet and that was it! i have cramp type pains front and back and i have been fealing sick and have been realy emotional tfor the past week and a half. i have taken one test today and it was negative and i am going to take another in the morning. i dont know what being pregnant feels like but i feel pregnant.

Trying for a baby....negative test results!!!

Yes I understand how you feel. I've been getting lower abdominal pain since a few days after I would have conceived (as I took ovulation tests), sore breats, and very strange tired feelings more than usual. I have heard that these tests sometimes don't show anything. But a blood test should definately show an accurate result though. I understand how are things now??

Judy

Omg exactly the same symptoms!!

wonder whats going on with us? i just posted a similar question...i had the funny pains yesturday, almost like a mild stitch?
try not to worry....that's all i can say as i am in a similar boat. worrying wont make a difference.
give it another week and take another test.
good luck!

« 

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post

by: meline567

by: cookieg10

by: mememeltee

by: htaylor1
  Confused, am i pregnant? 2 positive pregnancy tests
by: shannon951

by: kk883

by: bexbex94

by: smck87
  9 days late and still cramping!! whts going on ?!
by: laurenellouise92

by: ravip
Special offers...
Don't miss...
We love a man in uniform: Celebrities take on the armed forcesWhat can you do with a friend to burn calories?
Interview with Eva Mendes: 2012 8th episode: Marie's secrets for getting back in shape after the party season