« 

Trackking my treatment

Creating this post so I can control my treatment and the stimulation, so I don't lose my mind trying to remember everything!
If you have like an advice or something feel free to leave it here I will be very glad to receive it because I am here for it at the first place.
For now, I am taking contraception pills. the surrogate mother wasn't matched yet, and when she is i am going to start my ovarian stimulation. when she is matched I will do an update!

News!

so our surro mom had her ET on 30 of december last year (yeah 2016 is already the thing of past) and in 4 days she will have her hcg measured and we will know about whether it did work out or not. our manager sent us some updates but didn't say that much except for that if the surro is pregnant (and i am sure she is) she will be having another us picture on her 6th week to see how many embies did survive i guess. we transferred only 2 but those 2 were of the best quality they could be. so i am pretty sure we have to expect some great news!

by: margot2221

Oh you are so sure that you will get the desired BFP! you remind me of myself, I was really confident in my treatment, but I have to admit it was all thanks to my doctors and my managers at biotex, they did great job encouraging me! haha
luck update us!

by: veronicacare

it may sound strange I know but what can i do.. I just blindly trust my clinic and it is really obvious that if it is surrogacy program that would mean that the surrogate mother is the healthiest woman ever and that the chances are really high. but of course I am worried about my 2 aa embies. they do say that quantity does not matter, it is the quality that matters the most so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!
yeah managers are the best people in biotex! not to mention all of the doctors who create miracles

you know I agree. the clinic has a huge responsibility when it comes to hiring surrogates or donors. they need to be checked up and really my clinic won't take into a program any woman who has some issues whether it to be of health or mental.

by: manna1619

Honey, I'm sure everything gonna be great! so, the 14th is he otd? I can only imagine how you feel right now but try to stay calm and not to worry more than it's needed, alright? By the way, what if you'll have twins? don't you mind?
keep my fingers crossed for the best results x

yes, I think so. I am waiting for my manager to send me an email with all of the info on my surro's hcg test. I can't keep calm really nervous and stuff
plus to be quite honest.. my absolute confidence in her pregnancy has faded away and I really think that I might've made a mistake thinking that this is for sure our best attempt and this year will be ours.

Another update

surro mom was matched !!!! i had my diphereline shot and been on gonal f and merional injections for a while already, had my us picture and the results are fine I guess, i was told that. sent it to my manager she said that soon i would have to come to Ukraine and it is happening this tomorrow, I am coming to the clinic for a week for another check and it is going to be a preparation time for the EC, so I am having the embryo collection surgery on MON. it's going to be epic I guess, I am so nervous, couldn't sleep properly, my dr said that I can take some pills to calm myself down. my husband told me the same. haha but he is right next to me and I feel safe, this is the best calming thing i could've ever gotten.

Hello

by: wilemmson

Hi veronicacare! I'm new to this site but after I've read this thread I realized i'm not the only one who knows about biotex. I didn't think I could find so many people, who were there, discussing their experience. It's a pity I didn't know about this forum earlier.
That's great you already have your SM mathced. For how long were you waiting honey? I was told to wait for about 3 month...hope they'll do it faster.
Keep calm, you mustn't be scared, everything gonna be alright, you'll see! x

Thanks

Yes, that just means that thus clinic is very popular among forum users! And it actually makes me releived. Because it shows that all of the work biotex does is not a lie. They really are here working for us.
The surro was matched in a month. Because of my contract.

Love

by: clarissclara

congrats!! it seems like there have been a lot of great news right before Christmas!!!
So have you had already your egg collection? I suppose you were very nervous, hope everything went great!
PS Ukraine? Are there any fertility centers at all?

Sad

Yes i am post EC. This wasnt as horrible as i thought it would be. But still didnt have a time of my life. They retrieved only 4 eggs..... yes only 4.... even after all of the stimulation i did.... what the heck
This life is just a miserable peace of... i do kot know i was told that it will work and if not they would go for another try but that time on donors eggs....
Hm.. it is on friday the et.

Hello again!!!

I have only returned from my holidays, we were soending them on Hawaii.. yes, very strange but my family said that this is the time to take a rest and overthink about a lot of stuff.
but I hope that you have also had great time these days? i hope that you have great news!!! can you share with us how was your surro's ET? You said that it was only 4 embies collected and it indeed sounds not that promising but miracles do happen and maybe you are a part of one!!
PS what did your clinic tell you about this result? did you think that it could happen at all? like 4 eggs.... it's not too much...

On Hawaii? You had a lot of days off? I thought everyone was back to work but I was wrong!! haha good to hear that you have rested! so what are your plans for now?
she had her ET on 30 of Dec and now there is not that much time left till we have the results.
it is all my fault, my health and organism do not allow me having any more eggs, it was riskful from the beginning all along and those 4 eggs are a lot if you think about it. and those 2 embies were of AA+ quality!!!
so i do not worry that much and i am pretty sure that we will get great results till Fri!

Yes, we had a whole vacation which is a bit unusual but give my fertility journey i think that for us everything is considered as ok.
I am praying for you!! did you get any updates from your manager already? it's friday I thought you might update us on your treatment and I even turned on my laptop haha

agreed. we have been through so much that having a whole month for just a vacation won't do any difference to us. haha plus everyone around us has already gotten used to whatever we're up to, they call us experimentalists because we went for surrogacy and in their minds it is something that is out of this world!
no not yet and i begin to worry even though the update comes only tomorrow.

good luck!! this is great that you are on your finishing lane for the stimulation! it is going to get easier the moment you have your EC.and after that you will have to wait only for your surros' pregnancy updates that your drs and managers will be giving you!
can you please remind me of the clinic you are currently in? I hope that you have no issues with it and everything is going smoothly!

Thank you! The luck is what I need the most right now!
I am currently in Kiev, the clinic is called biotexcom, I am sure we've talked about it before...
to be clear, I am now at the airport, I am going to be in Kiev this evening and I we will be going to the clinic immediately when I take the car. have to do some additional examinations you know, so they are sure that the stimulation is going ok. even though i had a lot of us pictures were done and underwent some thorough examinations I am really surprised and kind of impressed by how the clinic works, they won't just trust other clinics and it feels like they rather do more checkups and make sure that everything is fine than just go blindly into it. tomorrow is the day when I am going to begin orgalutran injections, and on sunday is scheduled my pregnil injection - all in the preparation for the EC.

oh yeah of course i kind of forgot that we are using the same clinic haha
yes, they did redo all of the tests they could just to make sure that everything ok, like for example they won't just trust your karyotype test you bring with you they will test it themselves to make sure!
good luck again!

that's why i chose this clinic
because i really do not think that other clinics would be that engaged into their client's treatment as biotex is. because they won't be providing the treatment if they are not sure that there's going to be an actual result, of course not everything is perfect but I am sure that they work really hard to achieve dreams and wishes of their clients. but this is of course just my opinion
maybe it is influenced by me spending my time in Kiev waiting for an egg collection day

I get that.. honestly they do not have to care that much, you know. they just provide the treatment and that's it. they make children. and maybe if it is a business they do know how to do their job perfectly. I mean, they understand how stressful it is to come to Ukraine and that not everyone would do that even if they don't have another choice. and they know that women who come to Ukraine, to Biotex clinic they really are in need of undergoing the tx, because of course how many of us would spend money on the airplane tickets just to get to a country where you would have to find yourself a place to stay, a way to go to the clinic etc. i doubt that even one person would go for it. so they provide us with all of those great things - they meet us at the airports and provide us with hotel rooms and food. last one is unnecessary but it suits their politics.

PS how are you? is this your day? EC?

« 
More replies: 1234

10 most recent discussions

Number of replies Last post
  Are you looking to adopt a newborn child?
by: thebettertomorrow01
  my surrogacy program
by: pineapplegirl1
  Today is the day!!!
by: nipolenicole
  Surrogacy: moving on
by: sammom
  Can i even do this at all?
  Over 40 help
by: dreamgirl1104
  Ivf or surrigacy?
by: petricker
  What to choose? what to expect?
by: minerva719
  Surrogacy clinic in europe
by: kristy431
  Becoming surrogate mother
by: sanasana52
Don't miss...
What can you do with a watermelon to slim down your waist?Celebrity silver foxes: hot men with gray hair
CLONE: QUIZ: Which Mockingjay Character Are You?Tone your back and bum with Ewa!